Social Networking Services(SNS)

How can social networking services be "controversial" when they are like a necessary source in our lives?

2015年7月21日火曜日

Survey Summary (Domestic)


At first, I would like to appreciate people who answered my surveys on Social networking services. I could get the answer from 22 people. All of the answers help us make our NGO. However the respondents were limited to teens to twenties, so the results might be inclined.

 

All of the respondents use SNSs. Most popular SNS which they use is LINE. And second is Twitter. LINE is now one of the communication tool like telephone or e-mails and it takes place these systems. I found the reason why LINE is located in the top is LINE is no longer just social networking services it is essential communication tool for them. Most respondents use SNSs for communicating with their friends.

 

Next, almost half of the respondents use it more than 3 hours each day. It causes less face-to-face communication. Most of the impressions of the SNSs were positive opinion such as convenient, fun or enjoyable, but there were some negative opinion. Some people worry about privacy and cyberbullying. I found this indicate one of the negative point of SNS. 70% of the respondents think SNS is necessary for our society. They couldn’t image the life without SNSs.

 

Through all my surveys, I found serious troubles on the SNSs. If you wrong the way to use SNSs, you may be involved cyber-crime. Our NGO will help those problems.

 

This is our NGO’s Blog; http://snseriouslyneedhelp.blogspot.jp/

6 件のコメント:

  1. I was amazed by the quality of your presentation! Your NGO is very unique and I hope NGOs like yours will increase in the world. The SNS is such a close issue nowadays. Every day I hear sad crimes occuring all over Japan which the SNS is involved. I think we all need to be careful about what we say or do on the internet today. This shouldn't be a difficult thing if we be careful about those things when we are offline too.

    返信削除
  2. I think your topic is very interesting. I have account for many SNSs, say Twitter, FB, Instagram and so on, and I spend a lot of time in a day. But actually I stop using Twitter recently. I had heard that Twitter makes our lives worse, because it let us try to show friends our happy events. So we have burden without knowing that. And after I stop using it, I feel more freedom than before. I don’t know the actual situation of bullying on SNS, but I think that it also comes from their envious mind because of others’ happy tweets. So people have to think once again whether they need SNS.

    返信削除
  3. SNS has become common in our daily life. It’s very useful. And it’s hard to image the life without SNS. But, we have to understand and be careful that there are some dangers of SNS. In fact, there are many people who are suffered by SNS troubles. The more technology develops, the more factors of dangers become complicated. Then now, it has become easy to be suffered. I think after we understand these, we can enjoy SNS with a few worries. The most important thing is that we always be cautious and have suspect sights. We should cope with these effectively.

    返信削除
  4. The results of your survey are interesting and well summarized. I'm just a bit surprised that -- considering the fact that most of the respondents are teens or in their 20s -- an even higher percentage didn't feel it was necessary for society. But I'm not surprised that they couldn’t imagine life without SNS.

    返信削除
  5. Awesome! Its truly remarkable post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this paragraph.

    返信削除
  6. A motivating discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write more about this subject matter, it may not be a taboo subject but typically people do not speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!

    返信削除